Here are seven reasons why you should attend church with your family on Christmas Day.
1. The Genealogy of Jesus was complete.
2. Mary believed the angel Gabriel.
3. Joseph obeyed the dream.
4. It was tax time in Bethlehem.
5. Herald angels appeared to shepherds.
6. Wise men from the East followed a Star.
7. Ancient prophecy was fulfilled.
Now, if God sovereignly arranged for all these things to be in place for the birth of Jesus on earth, imagine what he could do in your family on Christmas Morning. Bring God Into the Moment. Make a faith statement to your children today. Tell them why you are Marking Your Calendar—December 25th: Attend worship as a family.
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14).
Save the date for a date with the Savior!