As a wife, mother, Grandmother and woman of faith there are 12 things I desire for our children.
I want them …
1. To live in the presence of God
2. To grow in the likeness of Jesus
3. To find their value and significance in God their Creator
4. To walk in ever-increasing faith
5. To be raised in godly discipline
6. To be surrounded by people who believe in them
7. To know God will fulfill His purpose in their lives
8. To know that God loves them and gave His Son to prove it
9. To trust in the unlimited understanding of God
10. To place their hope in God regardless of their circumstances
11. To earnestly love God and others
12. To reflect godly character and integrity in all they do
These 12 things are the essence of Faith Feedings…12 principles to nourish your child’s spiritual development. Each of these is an extract from the book I have written to cultivate the conscience of the next generation for faith in God. They will frame and establish faith in your home.
These 12 things are also the essence of Christmas. They are Twelve Gifts that only be grasped through the Gift of God’s Son in the form of the Christ-child. This Christmas I pray that God will richly bless your family with a legacy of faith!
I invite you into my passion to change the faith landscape of our homes. Join in! Let’s stop the bleeding that is draining faith from our families and leading out children further away from God.
Let Justice flow like a river; righteousness like a never failing stream. Amos 5:24
OPP (opportunity for action): Purpose to pray The 12 Things I desire for our Children on a regular basis. Commit them to memory and heart speak them to the Lord when you awaken in the night. Adorn you child’s Growing Robe with these 12 Gifts of Christmas. They are gifts to last a life-time…even into eternity!
Give the gift of Faith this Christmas. Faith Feedings is available to purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Feedings-Principles-Spiritual-Development/dp/1940269520/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448914097&sr=8-1&keywords=faith+feedings
Faith Feedings is also available at http://christianbook.com