In my walk of faith these two words have come to mean that on God’s clock the fullness of time has come to pass. It is not that my wait is over. It is that the readiness of God is complete for the accomplishment of His will and purpose. At Last moments are life-long. We all have heart’s desires for which we wait. In my waiting times, I have found encouragement and the will to persevere in the words of Jeremiah: Lamentations 3:24 The Lord is my portion; I will wait for him.
Certainly, this verse has proven itself true in my life concerning my desire to impart faith to the next generation. At Last Faith Feedings…12 principles to nurture your child’s spiritual development is ready to burst forth. I earnestly pray that this work will be used by God to initiate and strengthen faith in our families. Along the way to this At Last I have experienced God’s faithfulness as I never believed possible.
- Within my devotion to God and my commitment to know Him through His Word he has given me a burden for family revival.
- Within God’s call to extensive caregiving in our home God has given me a writing season.
- Within my prayer to be used mightily in His kingdom he has given me a faith edifying manuscript.
- Within my call to the Lord for guidance and wisdom He has brought Faith Feedings to fruition.
- And of this I am confident—within my trust and hope in Him, He will take this faith movement forth.
How do I know? The Bible tells me so!
The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:24
Are you seeking God for an At Last? I encourage you to make Lamentations 3:24 your song. Along the way also remember this: Blessed are all who wait for him. Isaiah 30:18
OPP (opportunity for action): Patience is one of the hardest virtues to teach children. Purpose to instill patience in your children by your own example…from one At Last to the next.
Next Blog Post: 12 Things I want our children to know